PupSoKool Responds to COVID-19
At PupSoKool, we value the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers.
That is why we are going above and beyond to provide you a COVID-SAFE work and shopping experience. We are working with our staff, suppliers, and fulfillment centers to ensure the safe production and delivery of all products.
Because we value you, our trusted customer and your dog-buddies, we will continue to update you on information that may affect product delivery and your customer experience.
Please know that PupSoKool will continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and adhere to all CDC, WHO, and other guidelines and protocols so that we are all safe. To get more information about how this pandemic may affect your dog, please read more about COVID-19 and Animals from the CDC.
What is COVID-19?
A coronavirus is a virus that causes respiratory infections. COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered coronavirus.
According to the CDC, the most common symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, tiredness, and dry cough. COVID-19 can be easily spread by people who are asymptomatic — people who don’t feel ill at all. Older people and those with underlying medical problems are more likely to develop serious illness. People with fever, cough, and difficulty breathing should seek medical attention.
How do I stop the spread?
Here’s what the CDC recommends:
- Wash your hands. Washing them thoroughly for at least 30 seconds with soap and water helps kill the virus. An alcohol-based hand rub is the next best option if you can’t wash your hands.
- Avoid close contact. Put 6 feet of distance between yourself and people who don’t live in your household.
- Cover your mouth and nose. Everyone should wear a cloth face cover in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Cover your cough or sneeze. Use your elbow, not your hands. Or use a tissue, and then throw it away immediately.
- Clean and disinfect. Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- Monitor your health daily. Be alert for symptoms. Watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.
Where can I get more info?
The situation is changing hour by hour. We recommend listening to the CDC and your local health officials. Some states and counties have stricter guidelines in place.